November 2nd, 2013:
November is NaNoWriMo month.
I might not get a lot of blogging done if I’ll be chugging out at least 1600 words a day for all of November writing a nano-novel.
But then again it’s taken me 2 & 1/2 hours per night to write almost 2,500 words per night.
& because this is happening while Mercury is Retrograde, I didn’t start a brand spankin new novel, I picked one up I’d started a couple years ago and continued on with it. So far so good, the test will come on November 10th when mercury stops and then begins to move forward again, lets see if this novel can hold my interest when that happens.
- Mercury Madness: Why Mercury In Retrograde Is Making You Feel A Little Off (elitedaily.com)
- Mercury in Retrograde (femoir.wordpress.com)
- How To Survive Mercury Retrograde! (noliesradio.org)
- Top 10 Things Not to Do During Mercury Retrograde. (elephantjournal.com)
- NaNoWriMo – it’s that time of year again (idrisgrey.wordpress.com)
- You can do it! Success stories of people that have turned their #NaNoWriMo books into bestsellers. http://t.co/2Bg1AAOp7A (tor.com)
- Mercury Retrograde (Yes, I’m one of THOSE people) (emilynolin.com)